Where Can I See That My Case Was Started

The best way to verify the status of your divorce case, is by ensuring you have a case number with your District Clerk.

As a Client of Cook & Cook, we are always happy to provide you with your Case number, if you do not have it in your records already.  If you call your District Clerk and provide this number over the telephone they will verify the status of your case for you.

Many District Clerks of Texas provide the case history of a person on the web.

Bexar County, for instance allows you to look up your case on Federated Search by name.