Choose The Type of Divorce You are Hiring Cook & Cook For
($2,000 fixed fee – expedited divorce service, some assets and liabilities, with 1 or more children) – See details on what’s included here.
($1,500 fixed fee – expedited divorce service, some assets and liabilities, with no children) – See details on what’s included here.
($1,250 fixed fee – no expediting case, no assets or liabilities) – See details on what’s included here.
($2,500 retainer – $1,250 down to start – retirement, investments, more than 1 piece of real estate, businesses to divide, trust accounts, complex estates) – See details on what’s included here.
Are There Cheaper Options Out There? Yes. Not All Uncontested Divorces Are Created Equal.
Things you should ask before going the cheaper route–
|Cook & Cook||Many Other Places|
|We File the divorce within 1 business day of contract receipt||Yes||?|
|Divorce done in 61 days*||Yes||?|
|Law Firm Devoted to Agreements For Divorce||Yes||?|
|File delivered in .doc Format to Client, to Use if Case is Not Agreed||Yes||?|
|If You Cannot Attend Court For Accepted Reason, We Will Motion Court To Waive Hearing**||Yes||?|
|Weekly Case Updates||Yes||?|
|Draftsmen Attorney and Reviewing Attorney for Each Case*||Yes||?|
|More than 10, Verified 5 Star Reviews on Google||Yes||?|
|Prices Listed on Website for Your Convenience||Yes||?|
|Up to 7 Hours of Client Support, at no added charge*||Yes||?|
*Timeline requires full cooperation from both spouses, and does not apply to default divorce cases, where a spouse is missing.
**We cannot guarantee that a court will accept our motion to waive your hearing.
***If case is extremely simple estate, a reviewing attorney will not be used, and only a drafting attorney will handle case.
****This 7 hours can include phone time to explain divorce law, or back and forth to revise your decree as you need, or just plainly explaining the divorce process to you. You would be surprised how much support you might want, as you go through your divorce, and we are here to help.
Questions? Submit here, and an Attorney will receive your inquiry directly.
Questions About Our Process? Click Here.
What to Expect After You Submit the Form
- A Cook & Cook Lawyer is going to open your divorce case, and get to work for you;
- We will reach out if we have any questions about your submission;
- After we file your divorce, we will ask you about your divorce agreements, and continue to process your papers, based on your needs;
- Then we will send you a proposed final decree for your spouse to sign;
- Then we will schedule your final hearing (no need for your spouse to go to the hearing). Let us know if neither party can attend a hearing, and you need the entire divorce done online. We can help.