On This Page Guide, You Will Find:
- 1. Information on filing Your Divorce Online;
- 2. How to find your local divorce filing fee;
- 3. How to quickly get the filled out divorce forms you need for a case without children;
- 4. How to quickly get the filled out divorce forms you need for a case with children.
- 5. YouTube video on what the work flow is if you get the forms on this page.
- 6. Form to hire Cook & Cook for your divorce, if desired.
Today, many people filing their own divorce do not know that they can file their case online.
The Texas divorce forms that you can get on this page, below can be filed online using the efiletxcourts.gov website.
When you file your case online, the efile website depicted above, will request you to pay, via credit card, the local filing fee to get your papers in with the court.
The divorce filing fee in Texas ranges from about $272-$375.00.
Do-It-Yourself Texas Court Accepted Divorce Papers From PartAsFriends.com
Use the below form to create your instant Texas divorce papers. This packet is for agreed divorce cases NOT involving children. (Scroll down lower on this page to see packet for cases with kids).
Do-It-Yourself Texas Court Accepted Divorce Papers For Cases WITH Kids From PartAsFriends.com
Use the below form to create your instant Texas divorce papers. This packet is for cases involving children.
See An Example of How it Works (Keep in Mind, You Answer the Questions and The Form Automatically Fills In Your Name And Other Details).
Youtube quick explanation of work flow when you use the partasfriends.com divorce packet.
Reach Out With Any Questions
If You Prefer Instead That a Lawyer Handle Your Divorce, We Are Here to Help. Below Is a Form You Can Use to Conveniently Hire Cook & Cook.