- Uncontested Divorce (Top Selling Service)*
- Complex Estate Agreed Divorce*
- Online Divorce Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial (after marriage) Agreements to divide property
- Agreed Military Divorce*
- Agreed International Divorce*
- Uncontested Same-Sex Divorce*
- Agreed Custody Plans
- Online Settlement Meetings Between Spouses.
- Uncontested Name Changes*
- Agreed Family Real Estate Transfers
- Missing Spouse Divorce (Default Judgements)
- Pension & 401K Divorce Divisions
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce Litigation After Attempt to Have Friendly Divorce
- Divorce Finalizations For People That Already Started The Case On Their Own
We will coordinate the hearing and meet you in person to finalize the case. Other than this step, the rest of the case is done online and telephonically.
What If I Do Not Know Whether My Spouse Will Agree? (Click For Answer)
The Part As Friends Divorce Service Has a 5 Star Rating on The Better Business Bureau. 4.9 Rating on Google With 42 Reviews, 5 Star Rating on Yelp, and a 5 Star Rating on Nearby Now.
What is the “Part as Friends” Divorce?
The part as friends divorce is the top selling divorce service at the Cook & Cook Law Firm. Our goal is to lead you through your amicable divorce. It is a convenient divorce that we offer throughout all of Texas, and it is processed almost entirely online by your Cook & Cook Lawyer. The divorce service is perfect for friendly divorce cases involving large or small amounts of property, and regardless of the complexity of your parenting plan needs.
One of the Best Aspects of Our Divorce Service is How Customized It Is, To Ensure We Meet Your Family’s Needs
All families are different, which is why our lawyers will absolutely tailor your divorce forms and language to meet your individual needs. Whether we are dividing your family business, planning custody or doing a military pension division, we understand how vital the details are in the long run. Getting the language right in your documents is everything in a divorce. No matter how friendly the case, you need divorce papers that are enforceable for the long haul.
Your Convenient Online Process
Most law firms are behind the times with technology and require in person meetings to talk to you. We are processing these cases online because our clients want service, online.
- Step 1: Order our services on the phone (210) 686-7622, through email [email protected] or online.
- Step 2: Go through our list of settlement questions via email. Type in your answers and submit them back to us.
- Step 3: Based on your answers, your family lawyer drafts all your divorce forms. We revise them as much as you want. Once, you are ready and sure you have an agreed divorce, we file your case.
- Step 4: Your lawyer then processes and coordinates the rest of your divorce on the telephone, and then we attend your final hearing to get your divorce granted.
A 60 Day Divorce Process
Checklist for Eligibility of Your Case:
1. Do both you and your spouse agree to be divorced? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure, click here for your options).
2. Can you and your spouse sign off on our divorce papers as how to divide assets, debts and how to share in raising your children (if applicable)? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure on your options for agreement, click here).
3. Is either spouse pregnant or in a pending bankruptcy proceeding? (Answer must be no. If the answer is yes, click here for your options).
5. Has your spouse hired a lawyer that has served you with papers or has filed documents in your divorce case? (Answer must be no. If you have been served with divorce papers, you have a contested divorce and the part as friends divorce service will not work for you at this time).
Ready to start your case? (210) 686-7622. This number calls several of our lawyers simultaneously to help get you to a lawyer faster. Or email [email protected]. Or, just order our lawyer divorce service online here.
Children's Bill of Rights 1)
Neither parent shall deny the child reasonable use of the telephone to place and receive calls with the other parent and relatives.
Children's Bill of Rights 2)
If You Fail To Designate A Case Evaluator As a Witness For Your Custody Trial, Can You Still Use Them? Probably Not
Part as Friends.com is a website that is powered by the Cook & Cook Law Firm, to help people enjoy a better divorce experience.
You can call a lawyer of Cook & Cook at (210) 686-7622. This number calls a lawyer directly, and if she is busy, her assistants will answer.. Also you can email Attorney Megan at [email protected].