Once we’ve received your signed papers, we will send you finalization instructions for the court that you are to meet us in.
Please meet us in this building: (100 Dolorosa):
You will go through security and stay on the first floor:
We will meet as instructed below and will walk into the courtroom together.
Instructions for The Date of Finalizing Divorce
Location: 100 Dolorosa San Antonio, Texas 78205
First Floor – Room 1.15 – Waiting and Conference Room
★Please meet Promptly in Room 1.15 (Waiting and Conference Room) on the 1st floor of the Bexar County Courthouse located at 100 Dolorosa San Antonio, Texas 78205.
The lawyer that will meet with you depends on Attorney availability for that day. Please note that any lawyer from Cook & Cook is qualified to lead your hearing.
è See Below for Directions and Parking Information
Keep in Mind:
You cannot bring extra clothing into the Bexar County Court;
You cannot bring children or babies into the courtroom;
You cannot wear shorts or inappropriate clothing;
You should expect your hearing to last no more than an hour;
We only have a short timeframe allotted for your uncontested divorce – Please do not be late..
We Will ask you the following questions at your hearing:
- Please State Your name,
- Who are you married to?
- Was the husband or wife in this case living in San Antonio for 6 months prior to filing for this divorce?
- Did you file for divorce more than 61 days ago?
- Did you file for divorce because of irreconcilable differences?
- Any chance you will get back together?
- How many minor children do you and your spouse have?
- Is the wife pregnant? (Answer must be no– please contact immediately me if the answer is yes)
- Does the decree fairly divide your property?
- Did you and your spouse sign this decree?
- Are you asking the court to grant this divorce?
Bexar County Courthouse
San Antonio, TX 78205
South Flores Street Parking Garage
Click Here for Parking Directions
211 South Flores Street
San Antonio, TX 78207