Update on our services during Coronavirus Concerns: Bexar County is permitting divorces and family law hearings to occur telephonically and by affidavit through the end of April.
We will continue to meet with you to prepare your case telephonically and with email.
Legal services remain open as “essential services” during this time.
We look forward to serving your case.
Tell Us About Your Situation.
Maybe your case is not a friendly case. We might have some ideas for you that could get you on a better track. Our telephone consultations are free, so why not?
Life’s Next Page Is About 61 Days Away.
A huge benefit of parting as friends is that the divorce is so much faster than battling it out in court. 61 days is the average timeline you are looking at until it’s over, if you file here today.
What Locations Can I Do The Part as Friends Divorce in?
Throughout the State of Texas. Our office is in Bexar County.
We handle your entire friendly divorce matter anywhere in Texas. Remember, your entire case is handled online by your Lawyer. A skilled part as friends lawyer will meet you at your final court day, and handle your hearing, wherever you are, at no extra charge to you.
Sample Listing of Lawsuits We Handle
- Uncontested Divorce (Top Selling Service)*
- Child Custody Cases (Child’s Best Interest Must Be Highest Priority of Our Clients)
- Complex Estate Agreed Divorce*
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial (after marriage) Agreements to divide property
- Agreed Military Divorce*
- Agreed International Divorce*
- Uncontested Same-Sex Divorce*
- Agreed Custody Plans
- Online Settlement Meetings Between Spouses.
- Uncontested Name Changes*
- Agreed Family Real Estate Transfers
- Missing Spouse Divorce (Default Judgements)
- Pension & 401K Divorce Divisions
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce Litigation After Attempt to Have Friendly Divorce
- Divorce Finalizations For People That Already Started The Case On Their Own
- Texas Divorce Decree Template
- Texas Divorce Petition Template
- 2019 Bexar County DIY Divorce Template Packet (instant, editable, filled out)
Are You Eligible For a Fixed Fee Part as Friends Type Divorce?
1. Do both you and your spouse agree to be divorced? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure, click here for your options).
2. Can you and your spouse sign off on our divorce papers as how to divide assets, debts and how to share in raising your children (if applicable)? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure on your options for agreement, click here).
3. Is either spouse pregnant or in a pending bankruptcy proceeding? (Answer must be no. If the answer is yes, click here for your options).
5. Has your spouse hired a lawyer that has served you with papers or has filed documents in your divorce case? (Answer must be no. If you have been served with divorce papers, you have a contested divorce and the part as friends divorce service will not work for you at this time).
Ready to start your case? (210) 686-7622. This number calls several of our lawyers simultaneously to help get you to a lawyer faster. Or email [email protected]. Or, just order our lawyer divorce service online here.
Please keep in mind that we can only represent one party in a divorce case. As this is the case, we encourage you to have your spouse utilize a review only attorney to assist your spouse with legal questions.
Our Divorce Service Ratings Are Outstanding.
Keep in mind that divorce is often the most difficult time in a person’s life. For this reason, receiving positive reviews for this service is not as easy as getting reviews on something like a massage therapy session. Our legal team works very hard to support you during your case by answering your questions and making customized changes to your process as needed. To read these reviews on Google, please click here.
To read these reviews on Google, please click here.