What We Can Do For You.
- Uncontested Divorce (Top Selling Service)*
- Complex Estate Agreed Divorce*
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial (after marriage) Agreements to divide property
- Agreed Military Divorce*
- Agreed International Divorce*
- Uncontested Same-Sex Divorce*
- Agreed Custody Plans
- Online Settlement Meetings Between Spouses.
- Uncontested Name Changes*
- Agreed Family Real Estate Transfers
- Missing Spouse Divorce (Default Judgements)
- Pension & 401K Divorce Divisions
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce Litigation After Attempt to Have Friendly Divorce
- Divorce Finalizations For People That Already Started The Case On Their Own
- Texas Divorce Decree Template
- Texas Divorce Petition Template
Are You Eligible For a Fixed Fee Part as Friends Type Divorce?
1. Do both you and your spouse agree to be divorced? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure, click here for your options).
2. Can you and your spouse sign off on our divorce papers as how to divide assets, debts and how to share in raising your children (if applicable)? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure on your options for agreement, click here).
3. Is either spouse pregnant or in a pending bankruptcy proceeding? (Answer must be no. If the answer is yes, click here for your options).
5. Has your spouse hired a lawyer that has served you with papers or has filed documents in your divorce case? (Answer must be no. If you have been served with divorce papers, you have a contested divorce and the part as friends divorce service will not work for you at this time).
Ready to start your case? (210) 686-7622. This number calls several of our lawyers simultaneously to help get you to a lawyer faster. Or email [email protected]. Or, just order our lawyer divorce service online here.
I’m Not Sure Whether We Can Agree.
You may not realize how much the legal service style you select is going to impact you. When you are not sure whether you will agree, you can still start the divorce off as uncontested.
Helping couples try to “part as friends” is the Cook & Cook Law Firm’s unique take on divorce. But, truly some rare couples fit perfectly into this type of divorce.
They are not going to stay married, but they are not enemies. The have assets or children or both and so yes the papers must be drafted professionally to ensure stability into the future. Yet, they do not need a battle right now.
Part as Friends clients love that all of the divorce steps, except for the final court date, are done conveniently with their lawyer, online at partasfriends.com.
We Will Actually Give You Transparent Ideas On How To Quickly Finish Your Case. We Do Not Hide the Ball.
Some cases cannot part as friends. Sometimes you need to fight. We get that. But the fact is that 90% of cases in Texas end without a final trial. So, chances are you are actually going to settle your case eventually. The sooner you do, the less you pay the lawyers.
What Locations Can I Do The Part as Friends Divorce in?
Throughout the State of Texas.
We handle your entire friendly divorce matter anywhere in Texas. Remember, your entire case is handled online by your Lawyer. A skilled part as friends lawyer will meet you at your final court day, and handle your hearing, wherever you are, at no extra charge to you.
Our Physical Office Location
(Serving Part as Friends Divorces Throughout Texas)
Who is the Lawyer in Charge? We Are.
A huge benefit of parting as friends is that the divorce is so much faster than battling it out in court. Here is the average timeline you are looking at until it’s over, if you file here today.
Partner, and Attorney in charge of making sure your divorce service is convenient for you as possible.
Tell Us About Your Situation
Maybe your case is not a friendly case. We might have some ideas for you that could get you on a better track. Reaching out is free, so why not?