Tell Us About Your Situation
Maybe your case is not a friendly case. We might have some ideas for you that could get you on a better track. Our telephone consultations are free, so why not?
Our telephone consultations are free, so why not?
Here is a Video By Our Lawyers. Subscribe on Our New YouTube Channel to Get to Know Us.
I’m Not Sure Whether We Can Agree.
You may not realize how much the legal service style you select is going to impact you. When you are not sure whether you will agree, you can still start the divorce off as uncontested.
Helping couples try to “part as friends” is the Cook & Cook Law Firm’s unique take on divorce. But, truly some rare couples fit perfectly into this type of divorce.
They are not going to stay married, but they are not enemies. The have assets or children or both and so yes the papers must be drafted professionally to ensure stability into the future. Yet, they do not need a battle right now.
Part as Friends clients love that all of the divorce steps, except for the final court date, are done conveniently with their lawyer, online at partasfriends.com.
What Locations Can I Do The Part as Friends Divorce in?
Throughout the State of Texas.
We handle your entire friendly divorce matter anywhere in Texas. Remember, your entire case is handled online by your Lawyer. A skilled part as friends lawyer will meet you at your final court day, and handle your hearing, wherever you are, at no extra charge to you.
Sample Listing of Lawsuits We Handle
- Uncontested Divorce (Top Selling Service)*
- Child Custody Cases (Child’s Best Interest Must Be Highest Priority of Our Clients)
- Complex Estate Agreed Divorce*
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial (after marriage) Agreements to divide property
- Agreed Military Divorce*
- Agreed International Divorce*
- Uncontested Same-Sex Divorce*
- Agreed Custody Plans
- Online Settlement Meetings Between Spouses.
- Uncontested Name Changes*
- Agreed Family Real Estate Transfers
- Missing Spouse Divorce (Default Judgements)
- Pension & 401K Divorce Divisions
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce Litigation After Attempt to Have Friendly Divorce
- Divorce Finalizations For People That Already Started The Case On Their Own
- Texas Divorce Decree Template
- Texas Divorce Petition Template
- 2019 Bexar County DIY Divorce Template Packet (instant, editable, filled out)
Are You Eligible For a Fixed Fee Part as Friends Type Divorce?
1. Do both you and your spouse agree to be divorced? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure, click here for your options).
2. Can you and your spouse sign off on our divorce papers as how to divide assets, debts and how to share in raising your children (if applicable)? (Answer must be yes. If you are not sure on your options for agreement, click here).
3. Is either spouse pregnant or in a pending bankruptcy proceeding? (Answer must be no. If the answer is yes, click here for your options).
4. Have either you or your spouse lived in your particular county of Texas for the last 6 months (Answer must be yes. questions on this? click here). More questions? Email [email protected]artasfriends.com
5. Has your spouse hired a lawyer that has served you with papers or has filed documents in your divorce case? (Answer must be no. If you have been served with divorce papers, you have a contested divorce and the part as friends divorce service will not work for you at this time).
Ready to start your case? (210) 686-7622. This number calls several of our lawyers simultaneously to help get you to a lawyer faster. Or email [email protected]. Or, just order our lawyer divorce service online here.
Please keep in mind that we can only represent one party in a divorce case. As this is the case, we encourage you to have your spouse utilize a review only attorney to assist your spouse with legal questions.
Our Divorce Service Ratings Are Outstanding.
Keep in mind that divorce is often the most difficult time in a person’s life. For this reason, receiving positive reviews for this service is not as easy as getting reviews on something like a massage therapy session. Our legal team works very hard to support you during your case by answering your questions and making customized changes to your process as needed. To read these reviews on Google, please click here.
To read these reviews on Google, please click here.